Cummins 6BTA5.9-G5 Diesel Generator Engine
Cummins 6BTA5.9-G5 Diesel Engine Specification
- Max Standby Output: 110 kVA / 88 kW
- Max Prime Output: 100 kVA / 80 kW
- Max Base Output: 88 kVA / 70 kW
- RPM: 1500
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Emissions: Non-Regulated
- Cylinders: 6
- Fuel Consumption: 27 L/hr (100% Standby Load)
- Bore: 102 mm / 4.02 inches
- Stroke: 120 mm / 4.72 inches
- Displacement: 5.9 litres
- Battery Charging Alternator: 55 Amps
- Starting Voltage: 12 Volts
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Lube Oil Capacity: 16.4 litres
Cummins B-Series 6BTA5.9-G5
The Cummins B-Series 6BTA5.9-G5 50 Hz 1500 RPM Diesel Engine is capable of an electrical output of up to 110 kVA (88 kW) standby / 100 kVA (80 kW) prime.
When it comes to dependable power generation, the Cummins 6BTA5.9-G5 engine stands as a paragon of unwavering reliability. This robust diesel generator engine is meticulously designed with a host of features that not only ensure consistent power but also facilitate seamless integration within OEM installations.
Incorporate the Cummins 6BTA5.9-G5 Diesel Generator Engine into your power solutions and experience a level of reliability and performance that is second to none. Trust in Cummins to keep your operations running efficiently, day in and day out.