Cummins 4BTAA3.3-G14 Diesel Generator Engine
Cummins 4BTAA3.3-G14 Diesel Engine Specification
- Max Standby Output: 66 kVA / 53 kW
- Max Prime Output: 60 kVA / 48 kW
- Max Base Output: N/A
- RPM: 1500
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Emissions: Stage IIIa
- Cylinders: 4
- Fuel Consumption: 16 L/hr (100% Standby Load)
- Bore: 95 mm / 3.74 inches
- Stroke: 115 mm / 4.53 inches
- Displacement: 3.3 litres
- Battery Charging Alternator: 37 Amps
- Starting Voltage: 12 Volts
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Lube Oil Capacity: 7.9 litres
Cummins B-Series 4BTAA3.3-G14
The Cummins B-Series 4BTAA3.3-G14 50 Hz 1500 RPM Stage IIIa Emissions Compliant Diesel Engine is capable of an electrical output of up to 66 kVA (53 kW) standby / 60 kVA (48 kW) prime.
Cummins' robust & reliable B-Series diesel generator engines are light, small and economical and include a direct fuel injection system that makes for a more efficient, quieter & cleaner performance. Cummins B-Series engines also offer a simplistic design and great value in terms of servicing.
Every diesel generator engine in the B-Series catalogue stands up to required performance levels under severe duty cycles, whilst also offering 1st class reliability, a high power-per-litre output, low noise levels, a substantial cooling capability & outstanding fuel consumption.