40000 Litre Western Global Fuel Tank
EnviroCube Cab ENV40
40000 Litre Stationary Fuel Container
- Nominal Capacity: 40000 litres
- Safe Fill Capacity (95%): 38000 litres
- Empty Weight: 6542kg
- Length: 9364mm
- Width: 2340mm
- Height: 2573mm
Western Global EnviroCube Cab ENV40 40000 Litre Fuel Tank
The Western Global EnviroCube Cab ENV40 is a versatile 40000 litre stationary fuel tank perfect for use with diesel generators to fuel your essential equipment.
The EnviroCube Cab ENV40 offers superior security and versatility for stationary fuelling applications. Featuring a full height lockable cabinet and secure hose access, these bulk storage units are your solution for long term construction projects and plant yards.
EnviroCube storage containers can enable bulk fuel purchases which activate cost savings for your business. With a 110% bunded design that complies to BS799-5 and MSBFS2018:3 ensures an environmentally safe solution for bulk fuel storage.
- Access Hatch - Access hatch for easy maintenance and access to the inner tank.
- Lifting Eyes - Lifting eyes for easy handling (empty only) and positioning on site.
- 110% Bunded - The tank is 110% bunded. Environmentally safe outer tank can hold all contents from the inner tank.
- Pump Cabinet - Extended depth pump cabinet, 600mm depth for easy install of pumps and accessories.
- Shutter Access Door - High security locking system to protect your liquid assets.
Ideal Uses & Applications:
- Standby Power Applications - The EnviroCube Cab ENV40 tank is ideal for large projects that require generator power installations or other standby applications.
- Bulk Fuel Storage - This product range can be used to refuel vehicles, construction machinery and agricultural equipment efficiently. Ideal for large equipment fleets that require constant fuel storage on site - allowing significant cost savings with purchasing of fuel.
- Fuel Management Station - For fleet refuelling or dispensing fuel for sale, tanks can be fitted to become complete fuel management systems (track and control fuel levels ensuring efficient fuel safety and accountability). Fuel stations provide one fuelling point on site reducing risk of spills and unnecessary tanker movements.
|Safe Fill Capacity (95%)
Worldwide delivery can be arranged for your product(s).
If you would like us to supply you with a price for delivery/shipping included in your quote then please let us know the final destination of your product(s) within your enquiry.
Please Note: Products can also be collected from our headquarters in South Kirkby, West Yorkshire, UK by yourself or your own choice of transportation, please get in touch to arrange.
There are 3 easy ways to find out more about this product:
*We aim to reply to all enquiries up to 5.00pm Mon-Fri. No replies on weekends or bank holidays. After which time, we will call you back the following working day.
For more information about the EnviroCube Cab ENV40
Get in touch to speak with our experts