9000 Litre Western Global Fuel Tank
EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD2000
9000 Litre Stationary Fuel Container
- Nominal Capacity: 9213 litres
- Safe Fill Capacity (95%): 8753 litres
- Empty Weight: 2480kg
- Full Weight: 11233kg
- Length: 2713mm
- Width: 2300mm
- Height: 2526mm
Western Global EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD2000 9000 Litre Fuel Tank
The Western Global EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD2000 is a versatile 9213 litre stationary fuel tank perfect for use with diesel generators to fuel your essential equipment.
The EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD2000 offers you the superior versatility for stationary fuelling applications. Featuring a full height lockable cabinet with additional shelving space and secure hose access, these bulk storage units are your solution for long term construction projects and plant yards.
EnviroBulka storage containers can enable bulk fuel purchases which activate cost savings for your business. With a 110% bunded design that complies to BS799 & to Oil Storage Regulations for Businesses, the EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD2000 ensures a safe and environmentally safe solution for bulk fuel storage.
- Access Hatch - Easy access to inner tank for routing maintenance and cleaning.
- Lifting Eyes - Lifting eyes for easy handling (empty only).
- Fully Bunded - The cabinet spill sump contains any spills or drips. The tank is 110% bunded to comply with oil regulations. Manufactured to BS799 part 5 for above ground oil storage.
- Bearers - Tank supplied with bearers for easy placing in position and moving if required (when empty).
- Mesh Floor - Removable mesh floor for easy access to clean sump to catch any diesel drips.
- Locking System - High security locking system to protect your liquid assets.
- Top Mounted Fittings - Top mounted fittings to prevent leakage of fuel.
- Additional Storage - The full height cabinet can house pumps, reels, hoses, connections while also storing oil cans and other fuelling equipment.
Ideal Uses & Applications:
- Bulk Fuel Storage - EnviroBulka Deluxe static tanks can be used to refuel vehicles, construction machinery and agricultural equipment efficiently. This range is ideal for large equipment fleets that require constant fuel storage on site - allowing significant cost savings with purchasing of fuel.
- Fuel Management Station - For fleet refuelling or dispensing fuel for sale, tanks can be fitted to become complete fuel management systems (track and control fuel levels ensuring efficient fuel safety and accountability). Fuel stations provide one fuelling point on site - reducing risk of spills and unnecessary tanker movements.
- Standby Power Application - EnviroBulka Deluxe tanks are ideal for large projects that require generator power installations or other standby applications.
|Nominal Capacity||9213 litres|
|Safe Fill Capacity (95%)||8753 litres|
Worldwide delivery can be arranged for your product(s).
If you would like us to supply you with a price for delivery/shipping included in your quote then please let us know the final destination of your product(s) within your enquiry.
Please Note: Products can also be collected from our headquarters in South Kirkby, West Yorkshire, UK by yourself or your own choice of transportation, please get in touch to arrange.
There are 3 easy ways to find out more about this product:
*We aim to reply to all enquiries up to 5.00pm Mon-Fri. No replies on weekends or bank holidays. After which time, we will call you back the following working day.
For more information about the EnviroBulka Deluxe EBD2000
Get in touch to speak with our experts