800 Litre Western Global Fuel Tank
Transcube Contract 10TCC
800 Litre Stationary Fuel Container
- Nominal Capacity: 880 litres
- Safe Fill Capacity (95%): 836 litres
- Empty Weight: 360kg
- Full Weight: 1196kg
- Length: 1150mm
- Width: 1150mm
- Height: 1320mm
Western Global Transcube Contract 10TCC 800 Litre Fuel Tank
The Western Global Transcube Contract 10TCC is a versatile 880 litre stationary fuel tank perfect for use with diesel generators to fuel your essential equipment.
The Transcube Contract 10TCC is a transportable, environmentally friendly double-walled fuel storage tank that offers an efficient solution for on site fuelling and auxiliary fuel supply. This range features a lockable equipment cabinet, 4-way forklift pockets, and lifting/stacking corner brackets for ease of handling.
The Transcube Contract range offers refuelling versatility in a simplified, economic unit. This unit is ideal for sites that don't require a lot of fuel, but still need efficiency and productivity.
- Lockable Equipment Cabinet - Equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fuelling while cabinet is locked.
- 110% Bunded - Built-in, weather proof secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays.
- Four Way Forklift Pockets - Quick and easy maneuvering and mobility.
- Internal Baffles - Designed to maximise stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Corner Brackets - Liftable by crane whilst full and easily stackable.
Ideal Uses & Applications:
- Onsite Fuel Supply - Easily refuel machinery on site when needed and cut back on fuel delivery waiting times.
- Limited-Access Work Sites - For logistically challenging sites that require fuel, the Transcube can be safely lifted by crane or forklift and positioned precisely and quickly.
- Fuel Transport - Meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the Transcube can transport fuel safely anywhere you need it.
|Nominal Capacity||880 litres|
|Safe Fill Capacity (95%)||836 litres|
Worldwide delivery can be arranged for your product(s).
If you would like us to supply you with a price for delivery/shipping included in your quote then please let us know the final destination of your product(s) within your enquiry.
Please Note: Products can also be collected from our headquarters in South Kirkby, West Yorkshire, UK by yourself or your own choice of transportation, please get in touch to arrange.
There are 3 easy ways to find out more about this product:
*We aim to reply to all enquiries up to 5.00pm Mon-Fri. No replies on weekends or bank holidays. After which time, we will call you back the following working day.
For more information about the Transcube Contract 10TCC
Get in touch to speak with our experts